Yodeling Star

Tiffany Jo Allen

Fall For You cover by Tiffany Jo Allen

Did you like this? Share it:
posted by Tiffany Jo Allen in New Videos and have Comments (17)

17 Responses to “Fall For You cover by Tiffany Jo Allen”

1. Cesar says:

It´s my first time on your website. You have a very plesant voice. I never favorited a single video on youtube except for one of yuors.
    Keep up a good work. Would like to hear more :)

2. claire says:

i think you have real talent, and love your acoustic arrangement of “fall for you” by secondhand serenade. i was wondering if you had the tabs for your own personal composition; the acoustic guitar tabs i mean. :]

3. Leandro says:

Você é linda e ainda toca muito!

Talentosa!!

Venha para o Brasil tocar!

Vou sentar na primeira fileira!

Beijos

4. SILDA says:

my msn contact is: cgs458@live.com
    feel free to send stuff! just not stupid stuff. seriosly!!!
    OK! BYE EVERYONE!♥

5. SILDA says:

u r an awesome singwer and a great role model with a good taste in music. i admire u alot. evre1 else whos seein this shud ♥ it to.☻☺♥♦♣♠•◘○* al pretty cool huh? well u kno wat else is cool? tiffany jo allen, that’s what! I! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ her singin!!!!!!!!!

6. angel says:

is your cover on you tube?

7. laura =) says:

hello my name is Laura and I m Italian … excuse for the mistakes but I do not know the language well … xD while I was on youtube I saw your video … you are very very very good to me you hit …^_ ^ I like to talk much with you … this is my msn contact: laura94@live.it please contact me!

8. Lucille Trévier says:

If you want .. of course ! ^^

9. Lucille Trévier says:

Hi Tiffany,I’m french, and I like your voice !You’re very good !

I’m on Youtube too, But the sound is sooo bad ^^

Anwser me as soon as possible .

10. doris says:

you have very nice voice, and you0a not bad player guitar….i play guitar too….because i really come on your blog…i bilive you will one dey be big singer…good luck!!

11. ander valbuena says:

hi tiffany I’m a spanish bloke sorry for my english.I’ve been listening your music,I desire and in my modest opinion you have to play blues music,your voice adapts very well to the blues. I wuould be charmed with your music in blues and you would make me happy at least some minutes on my days.thanks

12. jeff says:

dear tiffany i just heard both of your songs and i like them both love jeff.

13. FRANCESCA says:

I LOVE YOU& YOU ROCK ILY

14. brian says:

stop it if ure lyrics r country/western love it sentimetal to MY life shows how much lyrics can express what u cant say

15. benedicte says:

Hi..

That is my favourite song… you really sing lovely..

A Lot Of Love And Hugs From Me…

16. Isaac Tan says:

That was a nice song written by secondhand serenade. You gave it a uniqueness when u sang this.It was nice and worth while.

God Bless =)

17. jeremy says:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! IM VERY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR VOICE!!!!! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SONG AND YOU CAN SING BETTER THEN SECONDHAND SERENADE… erm.. can you sing some song from chris dauthry

Place your comment

Please fill your data and comment below.
Name